Cad Designer Drafter Jobs Vacancy in Mattson Resources Llc Los Angeles
Mattson Resources Llc Los Angeles urgently required following position for Cad Designer Drafter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Designer Drafter Jobs Vacancy in Mattson Resources Llc Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Position Title: CAD Designer
Reporting To: Sr. Director, Engineering
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the design engineers to develop the detailed design of integrated systems to meet customer expectations.
- Create production drawings to ASME and automotive standards and follow the documented release procedures for issuing the drawings to production/procurement.
- Support component selection, specification generation, sourcing and vendor communication.
- Perform ECA changes to existing drawings.
- Generate and maintain engineering Bill of Materials for development projects.
- Adopt and implement the Quality Assurance Procedures-QAP and Departmental Work Instructions-DWI, identified in QEMS Employee Training Matrix located on the LAN.
Education and/or Experience:
- Engineering Design and Drafting Certificate or a minimum of 5 years experience in Design drafting
- Unigraphics drafting and modeling courses (CAD)
- Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994
- A minimum of 5 years in automotive product design.
- Knowledge of change processor ECAs, ECNs
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $65.00 /hour
- CAD Design: 3 years (Required)
- Unigraphics: 3 years (Required)
- ASME Y14.5M-1994: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)