Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Everett
Boeing Everett urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Everett Jobs Details:
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Processes incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for executive level internal and external events.
- Provides guidance for less experienced employees.
- Works under limited supervision.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in coordinating and processing domestic and international travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charge
- Experience in multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Experience in managing executive schedules and calendars
No BCA Engineering Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company