Forensic Accounting Intern Jobs Vacancy in Qaulity Plus Cleaners Oldsmar
Qaulity Plus Cleaners Oldsmar urgently required following position for Forensic Accounting Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Forensic Accounting Intern Jobs Vacancy in Qaulity Plus Cleaners Oldsmar Jobs Details:
Wage and Salary Negotiable ..
We are looking for a prepared and driven bookkeeper/accountant to join our growing team. This position consists of using QuickBooks for recording all financial information and preparing financial reports to determine profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
We’re a growing company and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring more organization to our day-to-day record-keeping and financials.
Summary of essential job function
- Capture daily revenues from several sources toensure they are recorded appropriatelyin QuickBooks
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks and direct deposits
- Record and reconcile merchant accounts
- Post activity and reconcile company bank accounts
- Post activity and reconcile company credit card
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting payroll to 3rdparty vendor, posting in QuickBooks
- Assist Owner with purchasing activities, ensuring all purchase orders/receipts/bills are properly reflected in QuickBooks; all vendor payments are posted in QuickBooks including online payments direct to vendors
- Create budgeting, financial forecasting and cash flow for Owner
- Recommend and lead implementation of significant paper management/paper flow improvement process
- Review and prepare customer refunds
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Management, Finance or Economicsor at least 5 years’ experience in the role of Head Bookkeeper/Accountant using QuickBooks
- Excellent people skills, with experience in a diverse and dynamic team
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies and guiding process improvementin people and systems.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Must possess exceptionalqualities of integrity, honesty, credibility, and professional ethnics
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
Depending on Experience
- Accounting: at least 5 years using QuickBooks
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Text "44" to 813-475-6400 to schedule an interview
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Financial Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
- 1 - 3 months