Biostatistician Health Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Caci Cincinnati
Caci Cincinnati urgently required following position for Biostatistician Health Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Biostatistician Health Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Caci Cincinnati Jobs Details:
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a talented Biostatistician/Health Analyst to provide support to the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). The selected candidate will provide onsite support to the Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluation, and Field Studies (DSHEFS) at the NIOSH Cincinnati, OH facility. A telework schedule of 1 or 2 days remote per week will be offered after 60 days.
The mission of the DSHEFS is to provide National and International leadership for the detection and prevention of work-related illness through a focused program of surveillance, worksite evaluations, and research. To accomplish this mission, the Division conducts and coordinates surveillance activities and performs health hazard evaluations and industry wide health and exposure studies in working populations. The aim is to optimize how vast workers' compensation datasets can be viewed to understand patterns for prevention purposes. This includes enabling insured employers to use data to benchmark their safety and health performance versus industry peers and develop prevention plans. The data will also be used to help direct consultation services, develop new safety/health interventions, and focus future research.
More About the Role:
- Investigate and develop methods for data visualization, including workers’ compensation claim benchmarking dashboard systems (to display claim trends by industry, occupation, employer size, geographical area, cause, part of body, diagnoses, and worker characteristics) using Microsoft SQL Server tools, SAS, R, and other technologies including commercial dash boarding software (such as Tableau, Power BI etc.).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health/Biomedical Informatics, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field and 2+ years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance.
- Experience in data visualization approaches.
- Excellent analytic skills including descriptive and predictive analytics, and a working knowledge of statistical software (such as SAS or R)
- Experience with Microsoft office tools - Excel, Access.
- Interest and experience in occupational safety and health.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality deliverables by deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- A doctoral or master’s level degree in Public Health, Health/Biomedical Informatics, Information Science, or a closely related field is preferred.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server.
- A technical foundation in IT, database architecture, and data warehouses.
- Knowledge of 508 compliance requirements.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.