Patient Administration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Quality Dme Inc Fairfax
Quality Dme Inc Fairfax urgently required following position for Patient Administration Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Administration Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Quality Dme Inc Fairfax Jobs Details:
Quality DME, Inc. is a durable medical equipment supplier based in Fairfax Virginia, established in 2007. We are currently seeking a motivated employee to add to our blossoming patient administration department. This person is a key component to our program as we have seen expansive growth and must be able to keep up in a fast paced team environment. They must be a hard worker, an efficient worker, and have an extremely meticulous work ethic with rigorous attention to detail. And you better be an absolute boss on the computer. We are looking for someone that fits our open and friendly work culture. The work environment is as much laughter as it is work banter, but expectations are high. We expect nothing but the best.
- Ability to type at least 53 words per minute.
- More than a basic understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. - come on, it's 2018...
- Proficiency in communication both written and verbal - DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPS OMG!!!
- Degree in health administration or experience in a medical office/ healthcare job preferred.
Below is a brief description of what you'll be doing. In no way is it all-inclusive.
- Receive and process orders from physician's offices
- Answer and respond to patient phone calls
- Tolerate horrible puns on a regular basis - I know I'm not funny but I still like doing it
- Enjoy Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Submit authorizations for equipment as needed
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations
- Reach out to patients as requested by physicians
- Participate in office potlucks when they go down
- Other duties as needed
We expect a full time employee, willing to put forth effort full time. This is not a job where you'll be able to look at Facebook all day, so if you want something easy going, need not apply. We promise to build an effective work ethic for those who are new to the workforce, but you have to be prepared to earn your place. If you're looking for a company that welcomes new talent and promotes from within, this is it. Every single manager in our company started at an entry level position, and there's little chance that will change.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)