Account Executive Power Tools Jobs Vacancy in Metabo Hpt Koki Holdings America Ltd Washington
Metabo Hpt Koki Holdings America Ltd Washington urgently required following position for Account Executive Power Tools. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Executive Power Tools Jobs Vacancy in Metabo Hpt Koki Holdings America Ltd Washington Jobs Details:
Account Executive - Power Tools
Metabo HPT - Koki Holdings America Ltd. (Formerly Hitachi Power Tools)
SUMMARY: Directs and coordinates assigned territory activities of sales and aids Regional Sales Manager in formulating and administering sales and organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through End User Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
- Administers company sales and marketing policies. Develops short and long-range goals and objectives for territory.
- Directs and coordinates activities of sales and marketing in assigned territory.
- Coordinates sales distribution advising dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales advertising techniques.
- Analyzes sales statistics to assist dealers in promoting sales
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates, and develops territory sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long term to ensure profit, growth and expansion of company products within assigned territory.
- Represents Company at trade shows
- Confers with Regional Sales Manager and other administrative personnel to coordinate work efficiency between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of territory to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Responsible for training customer on the benefits of Hitachi products versus competitors.
- Responsible for maintaining territory profile on MUP customers and prospects.
(Other duties may be assigned.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (BA) and minimum of three years related industry experience or five years related industry experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints from customer, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Above average interpersonal skills are mandatory. Ability to inspire and motivate subordinates to perform to highest potential. Ability to effectively communicate with all person of various social, economic and educational levels. Time and resource management skills to prioritize and utilize personnel and financial resources for optimum benefit.
Ability to operate PC. General knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
KHA conforms with the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
The work environment is consistent with normal office conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Trade shows
- 1-3 months