Project Engineer Dccm Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering
Quest Global Engineering urgently required following position for Project Engineer Dccm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Dccm Jobs Vacancy in Quest Global Engineering Jobs Details:
The Design Change and Configuration Management (DCCM) team supports Pratt and Whitney teams to process proposed changes in engine component or systems design and maintain supporting documentation. Broadly, this entails working closely with engineering teams to document proposed Engineering Changes, presenting documentation to relevant engineering disciplines, and obtaining consent to implement the proposed changes from key decision makers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking applicants to join the DCCM team as Project Engineers to support a range of Engineering Change-related duties to be determined based on the candidate. Prior work experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment is beneficial, but not required.
Key personal attributes that we are looking for in a candidate include:
- A curiosity to understand engineering processes and how components or systems function
Organizational skills and the ability to independently prioritize multiple assignments that compete for your time is essential. Team members will usually work with several different customer teams, each with their own priorities and schedules.
- Resourcefulness – team members often need to work to resolve problems independently, drawing from any available internal or external resource without being prompted.
- A comfort with working independently when necessary, while also being willing to raise questions when you don’t understand an issue and seek input from available resources.
- An ability to take direction, learn from mistakes, and constantly improve
- Comfort in a customer-facing role
Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude, professional demeanor, and ability to work well with others
- An interest in aviation and the aerospace industry!
- Bachelor’s degree (any field) or Associate’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline
- Functional knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word
- Prior experience working for in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints and general interpretation
- Experience with graphical modeling software – PW uses Unigraphics, but knowledge of SolidWorks or AutoCAD has been beneficial for current and prior team members.
- Working knowledge of TeamCenter or similar iterative design databases is highly desirable, especially for internal applicants