College Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Unisuccess Boston
Unisuccess Boston urgently required following position for College Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
College Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Unisuccess Boston Jobs Details:
UniSuccess.com is a college admissions platform that aims to help high school students make their next steps into college. This is achieved by connecting them with current college students who have recently and successfully gone through the very same steps. Through an online voice/video network, high school students get to understand university admissions processes, ranging from general requirements to specific prerequisites. They get to know the cultures and attractions of different schools and departments, and perhaps hear about unwritten admissions preferences and any secret recipes college students may have. High school students also get to hear insider stories about on-campus and off-campus college life, such as communities, dining, housing, societies, clubs, fraternities, and sororities.
We are seeking Advisors to join our team at UniSuccess. The Advisor will provide knowledge and insights to high school students, with the goal of helping them get into their dream college. Through this platform, high school students will be able to gain a further understanding on what the college is like and what might be the best way to apply to the college.
- To explain to high school students the process of applying to college
- To share your experience of applying to college and to highlight lessons and experiences you may have learned
- To review and give feedback on college application essays
- To share the cultures and attractions of your college, school, major, minor, etc.
- To share what you know about college life on-and off-campus, such as communities, dining, housing, societies, clubs, fraternities, and sororities
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be a current or recent college student in the United States
- Must have a college e-mail address
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about helping upcoming college students
- Must be communicative, sociable, and willing to adapt
If you are suitable for the role and meet all the requirements, please sign up as an Advisor at: https://www.unisuccess.com/#advisor
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $100.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)