Digital Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Blue Corona Gaithersburg
Blue Corona Gaithersburg urgently required following position for Digital Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Blue Corona Gaithersburg Jobs Details:
As an Analyst at Blue Corona, you will work with the team at large to improve data acquisition, collection, visualization, and analysis for the company's clients. You don’t need any previous digital analytics experience to apply for this position—just an interest in digital marketing and a willingness to learn!
- Identify and solve tracking problems and opportunities, both proactively and as identified by the team
- Learn to map out and deploy advanced configurations of technologies like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, platform-specific tools like the AdWords global site tag and the Facebook Pixel, and proprietary tracking tools.
- Facilitate the creation, configuration, and delivery of reports using multiple data sources
- Provide analytical support for strategies deployed by any department, including clear and actionable insights
- Stay current with the tracking technologies of all departments in Blue Corona
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Business, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or IT preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Strong work ethic and a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to manipulate and visualize large datasets with an array of tools
- Ability to think creatively as well as analytically
- Willingness and enthusiasm to research, learn, and adopt new techniques and procedures for projects as they arise
- Google Analytics Certification
- Agency experience
- Familiarity with digital marketing techniques / SEM terminology
- Experience with CRO or A/B split testing
Benefits of Working for Blue Corona
We work hard, but we maintain a fun and family-like environment filled with social events, birthday celebrations, and free lunch EVERY Friday. Not only do we offer health, vision and dental insurance packages, our benefits include: 401(k) matching, a subsidized gym membership, HSA contribution, and generous holiday schedules and paid vacation time. We also love company swag (who doesn’t?). Our latest order consisted of Patagonia fleece jackets, Swell bottles, and Yeti tumblers. Don't you want to join our team before the next batch is ordered?
About Blue Corona
Founded in 2008, Blue Corona is a data-driven online marketing company that helps businesses accurately measure and track their advertising efforts to generate more leads and sales from the web. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay per click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), online lead generation, ad tracking, conversion rate optimization, and website redesigns. Blue Corona was ranked on the 2012 Inc. 500 list and has placed on the Inc. 500|5000 every year since (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018). The company has offices in both Gaithersburg, MD and Charlotte, NC.