Public Relations Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Inkhouse San Francisco
Inkhouse San Francisco urgently required following position for Public Relations Social Media Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Relations Social Media Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Inkhouse San Francisco Jobs Details:
The InkHouse Social Media Specialist will be pinnacle in helping us to to build creative social media marketing strategies. The SMS is a creative self-starter, with excellent writing skills, and strong detail-orientation. Prior PR/communications experience is preferred, including prior agency background.
As our Social Media Specialist you will:
- Build and support the development of content for digital assets (social media, email, etc.)
- Develop, manage and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns (social media, lead generation, digital advertising, email, etc.) to support customer goals.
- Deploy the latest content marketing & growth hacking techniques and distribution strategies.
- Utilize Google Analytics to identify key metrics for campaign performance tracking, helping to tailor plans and dashboards to customer goals.
- Manage, create & implement site tagging utilizing Google Tag Manager.
- Assist client teams in the development of monthly and quarterly reports that use data to tell compelling stories that demonstrate value and inform future work.
- Stay on top of paid social, search engine and broader digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- InkHouse blog contributor – 12 times per year
- Play an active role on client calls to discuss campaign outcomes and present creative ideas
- 3-5 years experience in a similar digital strategy position in interactive agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Social media ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), Google AdWords and other digital marketing platforms.
- Experience developing and managing successful social media and digital marketing campaigns across B2B and B2C customers.
- Google Analytics certification and experience with Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing concepts such as search engine optimization, user experience and usability, mobile optimization, etc.
- Passion for continuous learning and keeping up with evolving digital trends