Part Time Administrative Associate Project Management Jobs Vacancy in Genewiz Inc South Plainfield
- Part Time Administrative Associate Project Management
- Genewiz Inc
- South Plainfield NJ
- 17 Aug, 2018 30+ days ago
Genewiz Inc South Plainfield urgently required following position for Part Time Administrative Associate Project Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Administrative Associate Project Management Jobs Vacancy in Genewiz Inc South Plainfield Jobs Details:
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world? Like science, helping customers, and working in a team environment?
GENEWIZ is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our Project Management team. This position is a non-bench role that works closely with internal teams to optimize customer interaction with GENEWIZ.
Title: Administrative Associate
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Provide tactical office support to team members, external and internal clients
- Communicate with team and customers via e-mail regarding a variety of topics and issues while following set processes
- Continue progress on established side projects while developing new projects to help improve departmental performance under the supervision of senior team members
- Utilize internal systems in an accurate and efficient manner
- High school diploma required
- Background in life sciences is preferred
- Associates degree or some college is preferred.
- Prior customer service experience is highly preferred
- Attention to detail, time management, and organization skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written is required
- Ability to closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Functions well in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to react to situations with a “sense of urgency”
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ