Social Media Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Katapult Network Minneapolis
Katapult Network Minneapolis urgently required following position for Social Media Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Katapult Network Minneapolis Jobs Details:
We have an opening for a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator. The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will manage multiple projects that will directly impact the business, and drive strategy and execution of all social media accounts. In addition, you will be a go-to person creating content for social media and marketing efforts as well as measuring and reporting on all your activities. If you enjoy working in a professional, fun environment in a role with a lot of variety, please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Locating and posting content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Follower maintenance on Twitter.
- Re-write applicable job descriptions. Post jobs on requested sites.
- Check in on Web site traffic.
- Blog topic determined, approved, written and posted to company web site(s).
- Monitor job board postings and renew.
- Share any interesting Google Alerts.
- Generate Contest ideas and execute.
- Complete and identify Web site updates.
- Monthly email newsletters created and sent.
- Create digital and print collateral as needed.
- Draft award nominations.
- Identify possible PR & event opportunities, attend/ pursue.
- Perform video production and editing.
- Web site hosting renewals, insure off site back ups are happening.
- Distribute Resumes/ employer needs forms coming from the web site.
- Coordinate photoshoots as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- One year or more of previous social media management on multiple platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience maintaining WordPress based web sites
- Previous experience running email campaigns out of Mailchimp or other e-mail marketing platform and gathering reporting through Google Analytics
- Outstanding attention to detail