Software Support Representative Jobs Vacancy in Hvac Business Solutions Llc Stafford
Hvac Business Solutions Llc Stafford urgently required following position for Software Support Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Support Representative Jobs Vacancy in Hvac Business Solutions Llc Stafford Jobs Details:
Houston Software Company is looking for energetic, highly professional software support representatives to be part of our elite Business Optimization Solution team.
Through our software and guidance, we help small and medium sized heating and air conditioning companies establish the processes necessary to be organized, outmatch their competitors, communicate effectively, grow efficiently and be successful. At heart, we are one team of entrepreneurs helping other entrepreneurs across the country.
This is why at HVAC Business Solutions we don’t want another software support representative, but an entrepreneur who wants to build and develop their clients as if it were their own business.
To be successful in this environment we are looking for articulate, educated individuals who embody the entrepreneurial spirit and excel at working in a team environment. Once trained on our proprietary software, you will be the front-line Software Support Representative responsible for providing technical leadership and troubleshooting to existing clients and to support account teams in delivering our industry-leading software solution to our clients.
Daily responsibilities include troubleshooting our SaaS, iOS and Android solutions, finding alternative solutions for users, reporting issues and enhancements requests to the account teams, provide customer guidance on best practices, training and on-going customer care.
This is a full-time salaried position.
- Technical troubleshooting – SaaS, iOS Apps, Android Apps.
- Customize, configure and optimize our core software for our clients.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer account teams to ensure client success.
- Analyze customer business process requirements as a basis to propose solutions.
- Provide input into future solution functionality, implementation methodology and configuration standards.
- Ensure that quality software engineering processes and best practices are followed.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years experience with involvement in real-world software deployments
- Strong and confident customer facing / troubleshooting skills
- Experience with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry is desired, but not required
- Experience with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience deploying and configuring Web Applications
- Expertise in core technologies including: document management, data and process migration and conversion, security and access control, general project management, change management, and customer/ supplier collaboration processes
DEPLOYMENT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in the areas of solution development and project management
- Highly developed problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues
- Exhibit collaborative working style
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment
- Technology enthusiast with mature technical leadership skills
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written)
- Business and commercial awareness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- SaaS Technical Support: 1 year (Required)
- iOS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Stafford, TX (Required)