Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ciceron Minneapolis
Ciceron Minneapolis urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ciceron Minneapolis Jobs Details:
- Monitor KPIs across channels for client media campaigns and web performance
- Organize, maintain and enhance existing reporting and create new reports as needed
- Communicate insights and present actionable recommendations to internal stakeholders and client teams
- Provide monthly digital insights for key clients; transforming data into actionable business intelligence
- Assess client’s web analytics tagging and data quality; provide recommendations for web analytics enhancements
- Advise on strategy, including targeting and budget allocations for media campaigns
- Assist in developing testing initiatives
- Manage vendor partners
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum three (3) years of digital analytics experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Fundamental understanding of media channels and how they work together to achieve campaign and business goals
- Experience with various media and analytics platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, The Trade Desk, Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with BI tools and data visualization tools a plus (Klipfolio, Tableau, Power BI, Domo)
- Ability to translate data into insight and communicate effectively in order to inform and influence Senior Level decision-makers.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, including the capability to assess current situations, draw conclusions and envision future business opportunities.
- Ability to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget through the application of project management principles and techniques.
- Outstanding communications skills; confident presenter; excellent writer; a balanced, creative and critical thinker.
- Proven ability to work across multiple brands, clients or industries simultaneously
- Proven self-starter, yet also possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
Job Type: Full-time
- analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)