Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Able Services San Francisco
Able Services San Francisco urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Able Services San Francisco Jobs Details:
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Manager is the oversight managing supervisor of a large "Class A" corporate complex.
- The Manager is responsible for all personnel and Quality Control within His or Her region.The Manager is responsible for assigning the daily, weekly and monthly tasks as indicated on the specifications.
- The Manager is responsible for all "Monthly Safety Topics" training to reinforce that working safely is an important part of the operation.
- The Manager is responsible for maintaining proper inventory control of supplies and materials needed for implemented cleaning programs. Record all purchases in a monthly log to ensure it is within the budgeted controls.
- The Manager is responsible for monitoring all equipment PM's and ensure that all equipment is in good working condition.
- The Manager is responsible for all proper training on equipment and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- The Manager is responsible for the reporting of time schedules to ensure proper pay to personnel and send in time cards and timesheets on a weekly basis to the Corporate Office.
- The Manager will review staffing needs and prospective new employees, and new Managers specific directives of the Regional Division Manager.
- The Manager is responsible for overseeing all interviews, employee orientation, and communicating disciplinary actions with Direct reports.
- The Manager is responsible for interfacing daily with their Customer contacts logging all meetings and interface. Walking facilities with Property Operations and/or attending staff meetings, always maintaining an open communication policy.
- The Manager must have good personal management skills. These include time management, follow-up, good personal communication skills,
- and the ability to cross communicate between crew members (Union & Non-Union) and Customers both verbally and through email.
- Organizational management skills required include goal monitoring, budget management, a full and working knowledge of corporate management reporting requirements, and the ability to organize individuals and direct them in order to get the required tasks completed within budgeted guidelines.
- The ability to train personnel is very important.
- The Manager must be ready to recommend a replacement should someone desire to be promoted at a future time, or should there be a need at another location.
- The personality of the Manager must be one of even-temper, but with unbending dedication to goals and procedures. He or She must treat employees fairly, with respect and provide a positive environment for all to work.
Bi-lingual a plus.
- Must have a strong computer skill set, Email, Excel, & Word.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong client relationship skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail