Customer Service Associate Ticket Agent Jobs Vacancy in Greyhound Indianapolis
Greyhound Indianapolis urgently required following position for Customer Service Associate Ticket Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Associate Ticket Agent Jobs Vacancy in Greyhound Indianapolis Jobs Details:
The Customer Service Associate will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation. Quality being defined in terms of excellent customer service, cash handling, safety, on-time performance, ease of use, cleanliness of terminal and buses, and pleasant customer experience.
- Provides schedule, routing, transfer and current fare information to customers.
- Prepares accurate travel documents (tickets) either by computer or handwritten. Reissues or re-routes tickets, if necessary.
- Accepts payment for ticket transaction. Provides accurate change or charge document. Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Presents ticket enclosed in envelope with gate number and departure time affixed. Affix strap portion of baggage tag to baggage. Staple customer’s baggage claim portion to ticket envelope.
- Determines that ID tags are attached to all baggage. Ensure baggage meets transportation requirements. Charges for excess baggage. Properly completes baggage check. Encourages customers to carry-on small articles.
- Informs customer to take tagged baggage to coach side or uses special handling tags as needed.
- Updates schedule monitors, information boards and/or uses PA system to convey current information to customers.
- Completes End-of-Shift report ensuring all supporting documents and deposit information are together. Prepares blue slips to explain all discrepancies.
- Follows core standards with all customers.
- Directs customers to appropriate areas of the terminal to obtain desired services and answer phones.
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for departures and connections.
- Checks station area, baggage and express areas frequently for stray and/or lost and found items and processes promptly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, the individual should have the following skills:
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business needs