Tower Technician Jobs Vacancy in Luminna Jersey
Luminna Jersey urgently required following position for Tower Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tower Technician Jobs Vacancy in Luminna Jersey Jobs Details:
We are a telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services such as Equipment Installation and Commissioning, Microwave Engineering, Civil Construction, Maintenance and EF & I Services. As a Technician you will assist in the construction, installation and maintenance of communications tower and support structures. Being a Tower Technician is not for the faint at heart but it can be an exciting and challenging career opportunity. Tower Technicians work irregular hours, travel frequently and work at great heights in extreme weather conditions.
As a Tower Technician, your responsibilities will included:
* Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
* The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
* Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment and working on or near energized lines and equipments.
* The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
* Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropiate course of action.
* Communicating orally and in writing.
* Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
* Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safer manner.
* Work under close supervision.
* Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
* 6 month to 1 year of industry experience.
* Succesfully completed the Tower Technician Training Program.
* Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment and electro-mechanical equipment.
* Possession of a valid driver license.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $4,100.00 /month
- Tower Climbing: 1 year (Required)