Temp Armed Security Officer Week Jobs Vacancy in Security Engineers Inc Florida
Security Engineers Inc Florida urgently required following position for Temp Armed Security Officer Week. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temp Armed Security Officer Week Jobs Vacancy in Security Engineers Inc Florida Jobs Details:
- Safeguard personnel by strictly enforcing access control procedures; verify every badge issued and ensure proper escort before allowing anyone to enter.
- Cameras monitor all entrances, officers provide physical presence to ensure no unauthorized access.
- Every Officer is charged to safeguard against espionage, sabotage, damage and/or theft of client property and/or data;
- Access Control provides assistance to visitors and guests authorized to enter the property;
- Verify authorization
- Take photos as needed
- Print and issue temporary badges
- Ensure proper escort of all visitors and guests
- Control Room Officer monitors cameras and responds to alarms throughout the property.
- Report writing is critical and attention to detail is a priority
- Every officer is highly trained and equipped to deal with and manage potentially hostile situations in the workplace; responding to emergencies and alarms.
- SEI provides specialized training in every aspect of hostile workplace situations.
- Red Team evaluations regularly ‘test’ officers on assigned duties to enhance duty readiness.
- Table Top exercises and live drills ensure officers not only KNOW their duty, but have practiced it to ensure readiness.
- Computer literate. Every officer completes reports and documentation in a centralized database using client-provided software, generates and prints badges, etc.
- Mature judgement and the ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to success.
Certifications Required: (provided by Security Engineers, Inc.)
- Subject Control Spray - Attend state mandated class room instruction, including exposure.
- Anyone previously certified/exposed to Freeze +P can provide documentation and we SEI will waive the exposure portion of the course.
Security Engineers currently has openings for ‘elite’ armed officers to provide temporary hurricane relief in southern Alabama & Florida Panhandle. $1,500/week plus room and rental car.
- Armed Security Officers: Starts at $1,500/week (12 on/12 off)
- Rental car provided as well as hotel room. Also receive a $35/day per diem.
- Military and/or Law Enforcement background (3+ years combined). A 4-year college degree may substitute for 1-year work experience
- Pass drug screen
Please visit the follow web link to learn more about our company.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Other, Finger Printing
SEI will use an overall composite fitness score and minimum scores per component based on aerobic fitness, body composition and muscular fitness components to determine overall fitness. The assessment components are comprised of the following:
1) Body composition evaluated by abdominal circumference measurements
2) Aerobic component evaluated by the 1.5-mile timed run (graduated scale for gender and age)
- 30 – 39-year-old male: 9:34 – 13:14 minutes
- 30 – 39-year-old female: 10:51 – 15:20 minutes
- 30 – 39-year-old male: 36 – 47 pushups AND 40 – 54 sit-ups
- 30 – 39-year-old female: 20 – 46 pushups AND 33 – 45 sit-ups
- Any candidate not medically cleared to complete the 1.5-mile run will be assessed through an alternative aerobic test consisting of a 2-kilometer walk.
- All components of the fitness assessment must be completed within a three-hour window on the same day and up to two attempts within 90days.
- The muscular fitness components (push-ups and sit-ups) may be accomplished before or after the 1.5-mile run / 2.0-mile walk.
Candidates will be assessed using age and gender-specific composite scores based on the following maximum component scores:
- 60 points for aerobic,
- 20 points for body composition,
- 10 points for push-up
- 10 points for sit-ups.
The following grade will be the determining criteria for this qualification:
Excellent: Composite score equal to or greater than 90 with all minimum components met.
Satisfactory: Composite score of 75 - 89.99 with all minimum components met.
Unsatisfactory: Composite score less than 75 and/or one or more minimum components not met