Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pnc Financial Services Group Washington
Pnc Financial Services Group Washington urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pnc Financial Services Group Washington Jobs Details:
As Administrative Clerical Support, you will be an integral part of a specialized department within PNC. Your position would be based in the Community Development Banking (CDB) department of the Retail Bank and geographically located at 800-17th St., NW, Washington, DC.
You will be responsible for providing significant administrative support for your department, responding to inquiries and correspondence from both internal and external customers. Your experience, communication skills and knowledge of business policies and procedures will help you to determine how to respond. You will use your computer skills, as you gather data and prepare reports. And your organizational skills will come into play on a daily basis, as you expedite the flow of work to appropriate staff members, and build relationships within your department and the larger bank
Specific duties include:
1) Ensure CRA performance for each assessment area is documented
Description: Based on the corporate Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) program, ensure that target results for services and consumer and small business lending are documented for the exam period through accessible and accurate file management, including Home Mortgage Data Analysis (HMDA) and Small Business Lending reports, CDB-generated scorecard and pipeline reports, etc. Work with the loan officer(s) to ensure loan and investment files are properly maintained. Keep a file of community impact stories, local press and/or intraweb coverage of PNC projects and community partners.
2) Grant, Sponsorship and Budget Coordination
Description: Work with Community Consultant(s) and Market Manager to process grants and sponsorships, including entries into Enrich and Community Spends databases; Process appropriate paperwork utilizing document templates, receive and distribute checks. Maintain electronic and paper files that capture documentation, follow-up documents and any related publications or documentation. Help track monies expended and budget remaining. Track expenses as needed to update quarterly budget forecast. Create and submit ads, giveaway ordering, etc as needed to optimize sponsorships.
3) Event Coordination
Description: From scheduling to invitations to logistics, food and follow-up, plan and manage CDB meetings and events as directed by the Market Manager, including advisory council meetings, client events, etc., collaborating as needed with other markets' administrative assistants. Assist CDB team members in filling tables, creating sponsorship ads, distributing event tickets and otherwise ensuring a return on sponsorship investments.
4) Compliance and Administration
Description: With other CDB staff, implement monthly and quarterly systems for collecting and completing CRA services, loan and investment entries. Complete required reports accurately and on time, including CRA scorecard, impact reports, and tip sheets, as well as special reports needed for CRA exams, media requests, etc.
5) Office coordination
Description: Assist CDB Territory Executive/ Market Manager and CDB team members with scheduling, reporting and other administrative duties as required. Book travel, reconcile travel expenses, manage time reporting, budget forecasting, equipment servicing, supply ordering, etc.
- 4 to 6 years of related experience
- Proficient typing and advanced PC and MS Office Suite skills (Word and Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Performs a wide range of administrative and office support to managers at the management hierarchy level 5 or above by performing activities for business segments to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Provides administrative support by using supplied office equipment and/or software; routing or responding to routine correspondence not requiring supervisor's attention; preparing routine letters and memoranda for the supervisor's review; scheduling appointments; coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Prepares required/requested reports by gathering and summarizing data using office equipment and software to manipulate the data, producing graphics and spreadsheets, as required.
- Contributes to the efficiency of the area by organizing and expediting the flow of work to appropriate staff members. Provides support by screening and routing mail, visitors, and telephone calls; responding to requests for information and furnishing the information when possible or referring to appropriate area/person and other clerical duties, including photocopying and faxing.
- Maintains inventory for the area by monitoring supplies and anticipating needs; taking/placing orders and verifying receipt and coordinating maintenance of office equipment. Contributes to the efficiency of the operation by performing other related duties as assigned.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
DESKTOP TOOLS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use office support tools available on the desktop (e.g., word processing, e-mail, presentation software and spreadsheets).
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION - Basic Experience
- Ability to carry out ongoing office administration tasks effectively and efficiently in support of local and remote teams.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law