Full Time Lead General Dentist Thriving Family Practice Jobs Vacancy in Clear Coast Dental New Bedford
- Full Time Lead General Dentist Thriving Family Practice
- Clear Coast Dental
- New Bedford Maluku
- 11 Nov, 2018 30+ days ago
Clear Coast Dental New Bedford urgently required following position for Full Time Lead General Dentist Thriving Family Practice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Lead General Dentist Thriving Family Practice Jobs Vacancy in Clear Coast Dental New Bedford Jobs Details:
We at Clear Coast Dental are excited to offer the opportunity for a motivated and talented General Dentist to join our team as lead provider. As our current lead dentist transitions into retirement in early 2019, this position offers immediate access to a large, established patient base with decades of goodwill. High earning potential, high-quality and expanding clinical care, and a leadership or partnership track for the right doctor! License to practice dentistry in Massachusetts and 2 years of practice experience is required, general practice residency/AEGD preferred.
This position offers:
- Unique opportunity to inherit the entire patient base (1600+) of a successful practice with an outstanding reputation in the community
- High, sustainable earning potential
- $700 introductory daily minimum
- Opportunity to earn a leadership or partnership position in the near future
- Competitive benefits - 401k, pre-tax disability policy, and more
About our practice:
- Privately-owned, quality-focused general family practice
- Long-tenured and highly skilled team of assistants, hygienists and administrative staff
- Limited insurance participation
- Modern and highly organized 5-op facility: Trios 3shape 3D Scanner, Digital Radiographs, Fully Digital Patient Records (Dentrix)
- Equal Opportunity Employer
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills - Composed, professional and personable demeanor required. Articulate and clear verbal communication. Values long-term relationships with patients.
- Clinical skills - Focus on patient comfort. Excellent restorative and fixed/removable prosthetic skills are required. Speciality skills (endodontics, extractions, implants) are not required, but will be strongly encouraged and supported.
- A leader - Motivated by growth, both personal and professional. Excited by continuously working with team to improve patient care.
Job Type: Full-time
- GPR / AEGD: 1 year (Preferred)
- practice: 2 years (Preferred)
- MA dental (Required)