Early Intervention Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in All About Kids Plainview
All About Kids Plainview urgently required following position for Early Intervention Service Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Early Intervention Service Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in All About Kids Plainview Jobs Details:
All About Kids has an Exciting opportunity for Early Intervention (EI) Service Coordinator. Find out how you can increase your skills and be a part of our new Health Home Care Management Program!
- Conduct home visits in accordance with the referral to the EI program and maintain extensive documentation to comply with state regulations.
- Assist children eligible for the Early Intervention Program and their families in gaining access to early intervention services and other services identified in the Individualized Family Service Plan.
- Facilitate the timely delivery of available services and continuously seek the appropriate services and situation necessary to benefit the development of each child being served for the duration of the child’s eligibility through the early intervention program.
- Participate in required training to provide both EI Service Coordination and Care Management services to children.
- Conduct field, phone and mail outreach to potential care management clients and/or legal guardian.
- Become certified (annually) and administer CANS-NY, updating periodically
- Develop a comprehensive family-driven, youth-guided Plan of Care for children that qualify for Health Home services.
- Convene and conduct meetings with interdisciplinary care team to review progress, update POCs, and confirm continuing client eligibility.
- Provide education to family and child concerning the nature and desired effect of services, along with information concerning conditions being treated.
- Assist families and children in the acquisition and maintenance of public benefits e.g., financial, educational, social, and community services.
- Additionally, candidates will demonstrate knowledge and understanding in EI eligibility, Health Home eligibility, state and federal EI regulations, Health Home regulations, principles of family-centered service, and the scope of service available under the EI program and Health Home Care management.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of relevant experience (psychology, social work, etc.) OR
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with two years of relevant experience OR
- A master’s Degree in related field (License preferred)
- Must have One Years of service coordination experience with infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities
- Bilingual/Spanish is a plus
- Full time/fee for service Employees are entitled to full and comprehensive benefits
- Parking garage and on location café
- Professional development and trainings
AAK is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V