Brand Ambassador Store Demo Leader Cannabis Infused Beverage Jobs Vacancy in Mood Santa Monica
- Brand Ambassador Store Demo Leader Cannabis Infused Beverage
- Santa Monica CA
- 11 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Mood Santa Monica urgently required following position for Brand Ambassador Store Demo Leader Cannabis Infused Beverage. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Ambassador Store Demo Leader Cannabis Infused Beverage Jobs Vacancy in Mood Santa Monica Jobs Details:
Brand Ambassador/Store Demo Leader - mood33 Cannabis Infused Sparkling Tonics Brand (Part-Time Remote)
Are you interested in being part of the fastest growing industry in the US?
Do you love meeting new people and understanding their needs to increase their levels of happiness and wellbeing?
Are you naturally a happy person, that seeks to spread their infectious joy for life with others?
Are you knowledgeable and passionate about cannabis?
Are you already a present or former budtender or cannabis product sales representative or do you interact professionally with cannabis dispensary staff & managers on a regular basis?
If so, then we would love to partner with you to help increase our brand & product awareness in the best cannabis dispensaries in LA & Orange County!
About the Company
We are a brand management company that is marketing the next generation of cannabis infused beverage products within the legal California cannabis dispensary marketplace. In partnership with some of the most innovative food & beverage technologists, marketers and brand managers - our company’s first line of products are positioned for a new generation of health & wellness focused consumers who seek natural, organic and healthy cannabis infused products to enhance their lifestyles.
About the Role
The Brand Ambassador/Store Demo Leader is responsible for executing the brand sales strategy for LA & Orange County. Brand Ambassadors may call on and visit both the on- and off-premise accounts within the geographic area/territory.
This includes active relationship management with distributors and retail dispensary accounts in the territory. Brand Ambassadors schedule and execute in-person demos, are the public facing representatives of the brand and are highly visible at promotions and special events. Brand Ambassadors spend the majority of their time in the field, with retail customers, budtenders and distributors on a part-time basis (3-4 dispensary visits/demos per week during weekdays, nights and/or weekends as needed).
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains visible, ongoing relationships with accounts (at least one check-in/demo per month per account)
- Creates and delivers presentations to effectively educate groups of consumers, sales people (budtenders), distributors and others on the history, properties, benefits and production of the product and brand
- Understands product technology, competitor and retail landscape and pricing. Partners with field marketers to understand consumer activation in-store
- Represents the brand at all relevant events within territory and possibly beyond
- Conducts retail staff training and tastings
- Tracks, monitors and ensures proper POS (point-of-sale) materials and product placement within the retail environment
- Stays within all assigned budgets
- Completes all reporting and calendars in a timely fashion
- Must be 21+ years of age with a valid, state-issued driver’s license, identification card or valid US passport
- 3+/- years of experience in sales, preferably in the legal cannabis, consumer packaged goods (CPG), food and/or beverage industry, or any equivalent combination of related education and experience Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral). You need to be a people person.
- Innovative and creative in approaching retailers and expanding business along with creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills
- Proven success in sales calls, demo and on-premise sales and merchandising strategies
- Well-developed influence and negotiation skills; persistent and persuasive
- Detail oriented and organized; excellent time management
- Thorough knowledge of state laws and industry guidelines governing your activities (Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act-California)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle to travel and transport samples and promotional merchandise/materials between accounts within assigned territory
- Travel required
- Professional Appearance (clean, well-groomed) and demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers.
- Must be able to safely load & carry up to 20 lbs. of product samples and promotional materials
- Social media presence and ability to promote brand to your network is preferred
Applications should include:
- Short Statement About Interest & Relationship with Legal Cannabis
- Links to Social Media Accounts
***Optional Bonus: Send us a short video introducing yourself and why you're a great fit for the job!***
Initial flat rate compensation set at $15-$25/hr based on experience.
Opportunity for advancement, full-time roles and cash bonuses available for top performers.
Company management seeks to reward talent, celebrate diversity and encourage forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Marketing and Advertising Consumer Goods Retail
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)