Food And Beverage Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Delaware North Boise
Delaware North Boise urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Delaware North Boise Jobs Details:
Our Exciting Work Environment
Where hospitality takes flight! Delaware North is the leading food and beverage provider at the Boise Airport with locations including Smashburger, Einstein Bros Bagels, Bardenay, Parrilla Grill, 13th Street Bar & Grill, River City Coffee, along with Cross Grains Brew Pub, and Harvest & Grounds. Being on our team you will receive great benefits including health insurance, 401(k) enrollment, life insurance, vacation and holiday pay, scheduled pay increases, and a meal credit. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Assists management with the efficient operation of the designated location, in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Sustains on "On-Floor" presence.
- Supervises the activities of all associates assigned to floor; ensures that breaks occur in a timely manner
- Trains new and existing associates, under the direction of management
- Enforces and adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality, accuracy, and timely delivery of food and beverages
- Visits with guests to ensure satisfaction; promptly communicates any opportunities to management
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with employees, guests, client and the operation, with the assistance of management.
- Performs closing procedures
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating efficiently and accurately.
- Verifies all paperwork is complete and turned in at conclusion of shift/event
- Ensures all workstations, storerooms, bar, host stand, decks and dinning areas remain clean, sanitized, safe and sufficiently stocked.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety standards throughout the restaurant; follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations
- Completes daily point-of-sale reports as requested by management
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control measures; performs inventory counts as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists management with the daily cash procedures and operations
- Assists in the timely payment of product invoices.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree in Food & Beverage or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in front-of-house restaurant or foodservice position, in a high volume environment, required
- One year supervisory experience in restaurant or service environment preferred
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing required
- Previous experience using computerized POS system required; previous experience with Micros POS preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Knowledgeable in the operation of a high volume sit-down restaurant with high service standards.
- Possess knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately total guest checks, account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written reports
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and plan ahead.
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.
- Team-oriented; ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Preferred)