Intern Architect Jobs Vacancy in Cannon Design Baltimore
Cannon Design Baltimore urgently required following position for Intern Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Architect Jobs Vacancy in Cannon Design Baltimore Jobs Details:
- Assist with conceptual design, construction documents, material research, code analysis and preliminary specifications.
- Prepare and develop 3-D design imagery for presentation materials
- Prepare design documentation under the direction of the Project Architect
- Communicate with other disciplines to ensure coordination of project documents.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings.
- Review shop-drawing submittals under the direction of the Project Architect.