Senior Salesforce Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lytx San Diego
Lytx San Diego urgently required following position for Senior Salesforce Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Salesforce Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lytx San Diego Jobs Details:
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advance and maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet company’s needs.
- Maintain and enhance SalesForce CRM for Sales, Customer Service, Retention, Marketing, Installation, and Field Operations Departments. Interfaces cross functionally with Information Systems and aforementioned departments.
- Configure page layouts, workflow processes and rules, document templates, data fields, supports department dashboards, develops/supports user requested reports, and process daily user requests/comments.
- Develop and implement additional CRM features, which would include case management, contract, product modules, portals, Community, integration with Marketo, build Nintex Forms and integrations with DocuSign.
- Develop customized applications and functionality using APEX, force.com and other tools available for customized development within SalesForce.com.
- The successful candidate will be technically inclined with a solid track record of accomplishing major Salesforce CRM initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business, Info Systems and/or Computer Science, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating a good knowledge of customer relationship management systems.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Certified as a Salesforce Administrator and as an Advanced Salesforce Administrator is preferred.
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge and experience with portals, Community, NetSuite, Boomi, Marketo, Nintex Forms, DocuSign and API integration/troubleshooting is a plus.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development is a plus.
- Proven track record in driving results. Ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within an Agile environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications with non-technical employees.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate with all users in the organization.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.