Content And Data Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Msag Washington
Msag Washington urgently required following position for Content And Data Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content And Data Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Msag Washington Jobs Details:
Active Secret Clearance
Location: Washington, D.C.
Under this task order, the contractor will independently provide services to support the mission of the Office of Analysis, Planning, Programming, and Learning (APPL), Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations (CSO), U.S. Department of State with a focus on supporting CSO’s Global Horizon Center.
- Support the deployment and management of CSO’s Global Horizon Center (GHC) to include content curation and systems administration
- Work with APPL teams, regional teams, PSC, and EX-IT in developing interactive dashboards and other creative data visualization for priority CSO analysis products for inclusion in the GHC.
- Ensure conflict analysis products and GHC content are kept up to date and are founded in rigorous political science theories.
- Manage data streams for the GHC and Advanced Analytics teams including keeping up to date internal repositories for public and official sources.
- Maintain and administer CSO’s ArcGIS Enterprise system and licensing for all GHC software tools.
- Support the development of new and continuing social media analytics tools, and other emerging technology as needed, for early warning and conflict prediction in the GHC.
- Support implementation of the GHC outreach plan including coordinating events, interactive GHC trainings, and Department and Interagency briefings.
- As needed, liaise with the early warning and conflict prevention communities (think tanks, academia) and interagency to ensure the GHC is incorporating the cutting edge methods and data sources for conflict prediction.
- Contribute to internal analytical quality control including methodological reviews of Advanced Analytics analysis products.
- Demonstrated expertise in common data visualization tools to include interactive dashboards and other creative solutions, such as Insights for ArcGIS and Tableau
- Familiarity with web and graphic design using software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience administering enterprise systems such as ArcGIS Enterprise and Tableau Enterprise.
- Experience managing and administering suites of software licensing tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- A history of creative problem solving and successfully collaborating.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating insights from structured and unstructured data to non-technical audiences
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Master’s degree or higher and 5 years’ experience.
- Preference for candidates with a background in conflict, geography, statistics, cartography, data analytics, or data visualization.
- Familiarity with social media analytics a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- ArcGIS: 5 years (Required)
- Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Washington, D.C. (Required)
- United States (Required)