Operations Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fisher House Foundation Inc Rockville
Fisher House Foundation Inc Rockville urgently required following position for Operations Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fisher House Foundation Inc Rockville Jobs Details:
Operations Administrative Assistant
October 31, 2018
Posting Expiration Date:
Wednesday, November 21th, 2018 (or until filled)
December 10, 2018
The Operations Assistant will serve as the receptionist and support the Director of Operations for ensuring that the essential daily operational activities of the foundation run smoothly and efficiently. The Operations Assistant should maintain an attitude of flexibility and readiness to provide support in any area of the foundation as requested. This is one of two positions reporting to the Director of Operations as part of the Operations Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering phones and providing excellent customer service in answering questions, directing callers to the appropriate program and staff, welcoming guests, and processing donations.
- Assist the Director of Operations as needed or requested for specific tasks and or projects.
- Manage the FHF information email account and forward emails to the respective departments.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory through various vendors maintaining best practices and relations for: general office supplies, shipping and packaging materials, all staff logo apparel as requested, business cards, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining daily organization of common spaces in office including: conference rooms, kitchen, mail/shipping, closets, and storage units.
- Liaison with vendors for maintenance and support for all office machines including printers, copiers, phones, as requested.
- Support the Director of Operations in addressing and troubleshooting equipment, IT, facilities issues and other office needs.
- Responsible for acquiring food caterings for office events and meetings.
- Maintain inventory and organization of promotional items on and off-site storage units.
- Responsible for creating agenda and taking notes for the preparation and submittal of staff meeting minutes for all staff.
Secondary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to other Leadership staff and departments as needed to ensure efficient work flow, project completion, and event preparation.
In addition to essential and secondary duties all staff are expected to: Provide general Foundation support.
Education, Experience & Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree in related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Fully proficient in the following programs:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interpret, modify, edit and create reports
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent professional office etiquette and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Military background or knowledge – preferred
- Salesforce experience - (a plus)
Occasional travel (5%)
Regular: Monday-Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
How to Apply:
Please submit your Resume/CV and Cover Letter to:
Operations & HR Coordinator
Fisher House Foundation, Inc.
12300 Twinbrook Pkwy Ste. 410
Rockville, MD 20852
Direct: (240) 599-2479
Phone: (301) 294-5860
EEO: The Fisher House Foundation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Rockville, MD (Preferred)