Lab Assistant Cosmetic Manufacturer Jobs Vacancy in Texas Beauty Labs Austin
Texas Beauty Labs Austin urgently required following position for Lab Assistant Cosmetic Manufacturer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Assistant Cosmetic Manufacturer Jobs Vacancy in Texas Beauty Labs Austin Jobs Details:
**THIS JOB REQUIRES HEAVY LIFTING (70+ LBS.) AND STANDING FOR ENTIRE SHIFT**
Our lab team is the core of Texas Beauty Labs and we are looking for an eager individual to join our growing team! Reporting to the Lab Manager, the Lab Assistant's primary goal is to compound and make large batches of natural deodorants. The lab creates high-quality cosmetic grade products using eco-friendly and safe raw materials. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a non-traditional and active lab setting while learning behind the scenes action involved in the natural beauty industry! If you are a go-getter who loves team work, meeting deadlines, and always staying active, this position is perfect!
Lab assistant is expected to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Compound (weigh out) raw materials.
- Quality control.
- Run batches daily.
- Maintain an organized and sanitary work area and lab.
- Maintain sanitized and clean lab equipment.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines for making cosmetics.
- Communicate with supervisor throughout the day and have the ability to shift priorities as needed on short notice.
- Engage and encourage your co-workers by helping to build a positive team dynamic. This includes assisting your peers and supervisors as needed throughout the work day.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree required.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 75 LBS.+ 8-10 TIMES DAILY, WITHOUT ISSUE. THIS IS AN ACTIVE JOB NOT A DESK JOB.
- Strong math skills required.
- 2+ years experience in a clean room and/or lab setting preferred
- Must be exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and deadline-driven
- Strong knowledge of chemistry, intermediate knowledge of cosmetic chemistry preferred.
- Ability to stand for extended amounts of time without issue.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change somewhat regularly
- Availability during weekday operating hours of 7am- 6pm ( 8 hour shift during those times) and occasional weekend shifts as needed.
What we offer! Texas Beauty Labs is on a mission to create a positive, productive and all around happy working environment. Happy employees = productive employees!
- Relaxed dress code (underneath your company provided lab coat).
- BYOM--bring your own music to motivate your day!
- Thanksgiving and Christmas off
- Limited weekends (occasional weekend shift required dependent on peak seasons).
- FREE natural and organic skin care, hair care and body care!
- Access to free Wi-Fi while at work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Associate (Preferred)