Community Outreach Events Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kendra Scott Knoxville
Kendra Scott Knoxville urgently required following position for Community Outreach Events Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Outreach Events Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kendra Scott Knoxville Jobs Details:
Community Outreach and Events Manager - The Vertex, Knoxville, TN. Projected Store Opening Date: 1/26/2019
About Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Who are we looking for?
If you're an enthusiastic, fashion-forward, relationship builder, then this position is calling your name. You will be the representation of the Kendra Scott culture in your local market. Your passion for promoting our values while building local partnerships is crucial to the success of the brand.
What will you do?
- Your primary duty is to cultivate relationships with local groups such as philanthropic organizations, schools, community members, influencers, press, networking groups, wedding planners, and industry leaders.
- Execute strong event visuals both in-store and off-site
- Manage and maintain accurate event calendar and communicate event details with the team
- Measure and report results of all in-store and outside events to determine revenue and brand building success
- Work closely with Retail Manager to ensure smooth operation between event and retail teams
- Respond to and fulfill all donation requests
- Communicate with the Events Area Manager to review current market revenue and event trends and build a strategy to drive business
- Exemplify your passion for developing teams and make recommendations to your Events Area Manager for succession planning
- Represent your team well by living out the KS culture in both large group settings and in everyday interactions
- Grow cross-functional partnerships with all Community Relations and Events Managers, field teams and support partners
- Participate in monthly store meetings
- Keep team engaged and excited to be a part of the outreach and event planning process
- Participate and engage in district and area calls
- Educate the team on the understanding of the organization/cause and the role they play in the event execution
- Work with Home Office Recruiters on retail hiring needs, share career opportunities message, and help increase interview experience
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must have superior planning, time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle a flexible work schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Exceptional verbal communication and public speaking skills, as well as strong and concise writing skills.
- Ability to handle a flexible work schedule.
- A local community member with established contacts preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessitated by the event schedule.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain and grow your network while representing our three pillars
The Good Stuff
- 401 K Plan – Subject to eligibility.
- Commission based on store performance.
- Everyday 60% discount on select products.
- Family Fund – assistance for employees facing financial hardships.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, and Life insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Referral Bonus up to $700.
- Two paid days for team philanthropic volunteering.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.