Administrative Associate Distribution Center Jobs Vacancy in Forever Los Angeles
Forever Los Angeles urgently required following position for Administrative Associate Distribution Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Associate Distribution Center Jobs Vacancy in Forever Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Position: Associate, DC Administration
Department: Distribution Center
Reports to: Supervisor, DC-Logistics
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: 3880 N Mission Los Angeles, CA 90031
The DC Administration Associate will be assigned to the general Distribution Center team to provide administrative support by performing routine office or clerical support tasks according to well established company procedures. He or she will perform cross-functional duties within the Distribution Center to support the work flow, operation flow, and time and attendance management processes.
- Maintain filing system for all retained documents
- Create documents and presentations as required by department employees
- Pull various reports regarding production and employee performance
- Perform data entry to create, update, or change records
- Screen and direct incoming calls
- Sort incoming mail and distribute to appropriate recipients
- Ensure timely completion of time and attendance reporting paperwork
- Ensure the completion of department time corrections in accordance with Payroll schedules
- Complete ad-hoc tasks as required by the department manager/supervisors
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be well-organized and be able to multi-task
- Experience in a large scale warehouse/distribution center environment preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include working weekends, graveyard shifts, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to sit for prolong periods of time in front of a computer
Forever 21 Logistics, LLC applicants who are offered a job with the Company must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check as part of the post job offer employment screening process.
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.25 /hour
- Administrative or Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)