Mechanical Engineering Wellness January June Jobs Vacancy in Bose Boston
Bose Boston urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineering Wellness January June. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineering Wellness January June Jobs Vacancy in Bose Boston Jobs Details:
At Bose, we’ve spent more than 50 years finding new ways to bring quality audio products to people—in their homes, in automobiles, in airplanes, and just about anywhere else that there is a possibility to enjoy music. Our legendary Wave® music system, SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker, or QuietComfort® acoustic noise cancelling headphones may ring a bell with you. Bose relies on exceptional people to create and deliver those products to our customers.
We are stretching our vision and obsessive approach to providing customer benefit by focusing on improving people’s lives in fundamentally new ways beyond audio entertainment. Our emerging businesses leverage new-to-the-world technologies, along with academic and corporate partnerships, and translate them into compelling consumer experiences that make a difference. This group has the bold attitude and energy of a startup with the financial backing and market leadership of a world-class brand.
In one exciting new area, we have production products and working prototypes that resonate strongly with consumers. Now we need to finish the development and commercialize new products. This is where the Co-op comes in. This is a unique opportunity to do the most creative and impactful work of your career.
As a Co-op, you will work with a team of creative individuals to develop exciting new consumer products. You’ll work as a trusted partner with the engineering, marketing, user experience, and industrial design teams to finish development, to help us bring our vision to life.
If you enjoy making a real impact on the business and the world, and you enjoy working on teams with other really smart people, then we want to meet you.
We are looking for a ‘10’ to help us win. Can you confidently check all the boxes below?
Passion : You are driven – in your personal and professional life – by a burning desire to make a difference and change the world. There’s a reason this one is listed first.
Innovation . You have an affinity for emerging technology (e.g., consumer wellness, IoT, AR/VR), market trends, and new gadgets. What we want you to help us with is not adding a new color or accessory, but rather to commercialize something really big, really new, and really cool.
Confidence : You have the presence and credibility to command the respect of colleagues across all functional disciplines. You are confident but not cocky.
Organization : You are capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing your own work, as we balance the conflicting demands of product development and user testing.
Grit . You are a go-to person who can be counted on at crunch time. You don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. You find a way.
Communication : You are able to distill numerous and complex ideas down to simple messages. You know how to motivate others.
Learning : You have an insatiable interest in learning about technology, design trends, and changing consumer needs, and you regularly incorporate that learning into your own work. You strive to get better, every day.
- Work with the development team to identify and analyse complex program or engineering problems, propose solutions, and manage solutions to success.
- Support the research organization by providing technical solutions, and materials, to support studies, and work with the Program Manager and Project Engineer to close gaps.
- Manage engineering sample plans for the organization, prototype build schedules, and material / component availability to ensure engineering prototype builds are on schedule. Interface with internal support organizations, engineering, purchasing, and external vendors to ensure success.
- Manage internal and external partners providing the development team with prototype components. Off site visits may be required to ensure build quality. Inspect and verify parts, work with the metrology group.
- This position is well suited for an engineering student with good organization skills that wants to gain Engineering experience within Product Development. It requires a balance of leadership, hands-on skills, conceptual thinking, and strong communication. The student must thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Superior critical thinking skills and able to think in abstraction
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to lead others with excitement in a clear, targeted direction
- Able to distil complex information into easily understood Excel or Word documents
- Must have excellent follow through and be a self-starter
- CAD: design parts, integrate into assemblies, create drawings (NX Preferred)
- Analysis: hand calculations, FEA, tolerance studies
- Experimentation: design test fixtures, DOEs, conduct experiments
- GPA of 3.0 and above
Candidate for Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical or a related equivalent program. Second or third co-op is preferred.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.