Director Operations East Region Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Building Services Inc Phoenix
Olympus Building Services Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Director Operations East Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations East Region Jobs Vacancy in Olympus Building Services Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
The Director of Operations-East Region is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all operational activities within their assigned region through their On-Site Directors or Project Managers to ensure high customer satisfaction, account retention, strong employee relations, achievement of financial goals and future business growth. This position will require extensive travel to the East Coast job sites at a minimum of 1 week straight per month. This role will also assist with account transitions when new business is awarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop business plan and budget for the regional sites and control overhead expenses accordingly.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate Project Manager, and ensure that service delivery is consistent with quality objectives and contractual requirements.
- Establish clear ownership for regional sites, ensure that Project Managers have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all Project Managers keeping the stakeholders needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between Olympus Clients are precise.
- Support business development activities within the region including new account acquisition and customer retention initiatives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Involved with meeting or exceeding budget performance on daily and weekly basis.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily call meetings, reviews of daily hours and quality control scores.
- Facilitate productivity by ensuring that the team has tools to succeed.
- Involved with New Job Start Ups, which may involve out of town to drive processes.
- Manage the team – Ensure that daily hours, and quality control scores are met.
- Ensure that the Time Work Master and Schedules are set and being followed.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Work with managers to develop quarterly reviews for each site and effectively demonstrate Olympus’ success.
- Extensive Travel is required to meet with clients and Project Managers.
- Follow Olympus’ policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Define & maintain all implantation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
- Arrange Project Manager training and align training with Olympus and customer goals.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in Microsoft SharePoint
- Other duties as may be assigned.
New Product & Innovation Techniques
- Define & maintain all product development process. Manage implantation of all new products and innovated techniques with follow up of proper training.
- Demonstrate knowledge and commitment towards sustainability and green cleaning practices
- Will manage and oversee all Project Managers in respective Region
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Change Management – Develops workable implantation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flow and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotion topics.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self –development activities, Seeks increased responsibilities, Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision – making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic plans.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when
- necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Preferably 7-10 years of Senior Project Management experience in operations or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the custodial / maintenance industry.
- Management and oversight of budgets totaling more than 3M in annual revenue.
- Verbal / Nonverbal - Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to questions; Maintain professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation.
- Written – Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Presentation – Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively analyze monthly P&L statements and present to Olympus' Executive Team
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to perform the everyday duties of this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Management: 7 years (Required)
- Environmental or Custodial Operations: 3 years (Required)
- P&L Responsibility: 5 years (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Required)
- Custodial Operations in Higher Education: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Retention: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Phoenix, AZ (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 50% (Required)