Student Enrollment Services Data Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alaska Pacific University Anchorage
Alaska Pacific University Anchorage urgently required following position for Student Enrollment Services Data Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Enrollment Services Data Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Alaska Pacific University Anchorage Jobs Details:
Under general supervision, creates and executes data reports and data management resources for the offices within Student Enrollment Services (SES).
- Import new prospect, applicant, and admit records as they arrive.
- Receive application files communication sequencing and review completed applications for admissions decisions processing or escalation.
- Update prospect, applicant, and admit records as necessary or as directed by Admissions management. .
- Clarifies policies and procedures concerning the admissions processes of the University.
- Conduct research and generate reports for the offices within Student Enrollment Services as directed.
- Generate mail, phone, and email contact lists as requested.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the database for outreach and reporting for purposes as requested by SES Directors.
- Maintains and executes communication plan for prospective and newly admitted students.
- Support and maintain the internal flow of information/communication within SES, Institutes, and departments across campus.
- Expand and sustain admissions and communications reports and processes for SES
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of data quality best practices, specifically those relating to data warehousing and reporting.
- Knowledge enrollment services processes, principles, and reporting needs.
- Knowledge of database queries and reporting.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Skill in data entry, with both accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skill in customer service.
- Skill in effectively communicating with both internal and external customers.
- Skill in multitasking.
- Skill in working both independently and as part of a team.
Minimum Education Qualification
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Minimum Experience Qualification
- Non-Supervisory: Two (2) years general office experience required.
Possess current Alaska driver’s license, or ability to obtain an Alaska driver’s license.