Intern Legal Worldwide Sales Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Reston
Vmware Reston urgently required following position for Intern Legal Worldwide Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Legal Worldwide Sales Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Reston Jobs Details:
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware’s Worldwide Sales Legal Team is seeking a talented, dynamic, hands-on Legal Intern to be part of our Government, Education and Healthcare Legal team in Reston, VA. VMware’s market-leading and evolving businesses routinely present complex legal challenges that demand creative solutions and allow each member of the department to impact the business. As a Legal Intern you will have an opportunity to work with a team of dedicated legal professionals who support the company’s sales to the public sector. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Gain exposure to many functional areas within VMware that provide transactional support for public sector software licensing, services and cloud businesses;
- Have an opportunity to collaborate with the Legal team to help develop real world solutions to complex legal issues;
- Work on projects that provide exposure to the different business needs and issues our legal team confront each day, with an emphasis on how the interplay of government acquisition regulations, compliance and policy determines how the government procures information technology and cloud services from VMware and its partner ecosystem;
- Assist the Legal team in assessing the regulatory framework governing the Healthcare industry, including issues regarding data privacy, cybersecurity, and electronic protected health information covered under HIPAA security regulations; and
- Work alongside team members who offer their own skills and ideas, allowing you to broaden your knowledge and capabilities.
- Current Law Student attending an accredited U.S. law school (rising 2L or 3L)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to distill complex issues clearly and communicate well both one-on-one and in groups
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and conduct research
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
- High interest level in government contracting and the legal issues surrounding information technology, cloud computing, cybersecurity and data privacy
Note to students from outside the US: While any student with a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, you should be aware that VMware does not sponsor work visas for the entry-level roles these Internships may prepare you for.