Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vidaloop San Diego
Vidaloop San Diego urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Vidaloop San Diego Jobs Details:
About the Role
Are you a Senior Software Engineer looking to use your technical skills to affect real and meaningful change? Are you an entrepreneurial individual looking to make a big impact in a seed-stage startup? We’re looking for you.
Vidaloop is building tools to deliver valuable insights that empower people to make smart decisions and take informed action, both at home and in their communities. You’ll be joining our team of engineers who are working on exciting products in both the home automation and civic tech spaces.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for engineers to help us build software that matters. As a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer at Vidaloop you will…
- Design, develop and test our software products and systems
- Focus on creating end-user value
- Join our team of engineers working out of our San Diego headquarters
For this role, we’re looking for individuals with:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of API development in Node.js or other popular frameworks
- Understanding of schema design in NoSql databases
- An interest in making a positive impact through code
It’s Nice, but not required, to have:
- Experience developing mobile apps
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Cognito, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, and/or ECS)
- Understanding of serverless architecture
- Experience with machine learning
- A passion for home automation, IoT, civic engagement, and/or politics
Perks of the Job
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options/Equity
- Generous PTO and flextime
- Company-sponsored Health Benefits plans, Vision and Life Insurance
- Company celebrations and social events
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snack and drink options
Vidaloop is a seed stage startup committed to delivering valuable insights that empower people to make smart decisions and take informed action, both at home and in their communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- software development: 5 years (Required)
- San Diego, CA (Required)
- United States (Required)