Manufacturing Associates Jobs Vacancy in Follett Llc Easton
Follett Llc Easton urgently required following position for Manufacturing Associates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Associates Jobs Vacancy in Follett Llc Easton Jobs Details:
Follett LLC leads the ice making/dispensing and medical-grade refrigeration industry in designing and manufacturing the highest quality, innovative products for foodservice and healthcare markets.
*Follett is now accepting applications for Plant Manufacturing Opportunities in our Easton facility.*
Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Performs physical activities in a labor-intensive light manufacturing environment that require considerable, repetitive use of your fingers, hands, wrist, arms, feet, legs, muscles, joints, body. The majority of work time requires active motion/active range of motion activities such as standing, lifting, twisting, walking, bending, and handling/moving materials.
- Sheet metal fabrication operating machines, such as, press brakes, punch presses, deburr and lasers.
- Wears common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves
- Assembles subassemblies or complete units, position, align and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies or frames using hand and power tools.
- Positions, aligns and adjusts parts for proper fit/function to operational specifications.
- Prepares/connects cables, tubes and wiring, according to specification
- May make final product adjustment and prepare for shipping to customers
- Locates, stacks/stores parts in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, kanban, production work cells
- Lays out parts to prepare for assembly
- Removes completed work pieces or parts from machinery using hand tools
- Reads blueprints, work orders or production schedules to determine product or job instructions or specification
- Uses hands and arms in handling, installing positioning and moving materials
- Abides by work rules, safety requirements and alike
- Must be 18 years or older
- Willing and available to work full-time hours on any shift--1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Flexible and adaptable to shift, job changes
- Open to overtime hours, which can include weekends
- A safety-minded team player
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and dependable
- Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
Preferred skills/Experience: manufacturing, HVAC, refrigeration, sheet metal, brazing, soldering, mig/tig welding, mechanical assembly, electrical, fabrication operating machines (press brake, deburr, lasers, punch presses), plumbing, automotive
If this excites you, then Follett is where you’ll want to continue your career. Submit your most recent resume.
Follett LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)