Cdl Class Truck Driver Sign Avg Pay Jobs Vacancy in Mclane Company Memphis
Mclane Company Memphis urgently required following position for Cdl Class Truck Driver Sign Avg Pay. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cdl Class Truck Driver Sign Avg Pay Jobs Vacancy in Mclane Company Memphis Jobs Details:
Job Summary/General Description
- Average pay: $70,000 annually
- Accelerated pay based on experience
- Sign-on bonus: $5,000-$7,500, depending on experience
- Day 1 benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with annual company match and paid holidays and sick time after your first 90 days
- Home time: Most of our routes are 4 days per week and no Saturday night dispatch, so you’re home with your family a lot more
McLane Foodservice Memphis serves customers in western Tennessee, northeast Alabama, and parts of Kentucky, southern Illinois, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, eastern Oklahoma, and northern Louisiana.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We’re looking for teammates with perseverance who don’t mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
McLane drivers do much more than drive. Although that’s an important part of the job, being the face of our company to our customers is your primary role. You’re the person they see week after week. You’ll develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers. The variety of tasks you’ll perform on each route will ensure you’re never bored. You’ll deliver and unload products safely and on time to multiple stops along each route.
All McLane drivers must be at least 21 years old.
You must have a valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A) and at least 1 year or 50,000 miles of tractor-trailer driving experience.
Essential Job Functions/Principal Accountabilities
- Stacking and sorting delivered goods
- Making pickups as needed
- Checking vehicle and equipment pre- and post-trip
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand cart
- Securing empty pallets in truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following use
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A)
- Have a minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor-trailer driving experience
- Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Bring a high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity to controlling a tractor-trailer and preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Be able to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 pounds
- Undergo a background check and a drug test