Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer Architect Jobs Vacancy in Catapult Consultants Llc Morrisville
Catapult Consultants Llc Morrisville urgently required following position for Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer Architect Jobs Vacancy in Catapult Consultants Llc Morrisville Jobs Details:
Enterprise Security Solutions Engineer/Architect – Catapult is searching for an individual who is able to provide technical leadership to deliver enterprise security architecture, engineering, and implementation. This role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on email protection.
- Experience with architecting, implementing and operating email protection services in large enterprises:
- Boundary messaging gateways
- Security add-on tools for Microsoft Exchange
- End-point solutions targeted specifically for email protection
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement email protection and security requirements for the enterprise
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into securely designed solutions
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions to eliminate malicious (e.g. phishing) and unwanted email (e.g. spam, “graymail”)
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures
- Cross-functional understanding of email operations, security practices and the user experience
- Develop project documentation including detailed security plans, security architecture designs, detailed security implementation and deployment plans, test plans, and security-focused operational procedures and training materials
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on CyberSecurity initiatives
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Develop and present program status / metrics to USPS management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Provide guidance on integrating Presidential Executive Orders and governmentally mandated security controls into the strategic email security plan
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required; Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- 8+ years’ of proven experience improving enterprise messaging systems and reducing email threats and unwanted messages
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.