Watson Health Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ibm
Ibm urgently required following position for Watson Health Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Watson Health Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Jobs Details:
As a Business Analyst, you will provide subject matter expertise both internally and externally to the data warehouse center of excellence and customers alike. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You may be asked to travel as is necessary.
- Lead the customer through steps of Agile/Iterative Methodology associated with the delivery of BI solutions; Requirements, Design, Development, System Test, User Acceptance Test and Operations
- Responsible for facilitating customer Requirement Analysis Sessions (RAS) and is responsible for capturing and documenting customer business process models (BPM)
- Acts as a representative from the business area and to identify and refine their requirements for information, informing the creation of a warehouse data model
- Interacts with functional users and data stewards/SME to ensure that all the proper questions have been identified and answered satisfactorily
- Clarify issues relating to scope and business requirements for project team (including technical implementation team, project management and client management)
- Assists Quality Assurance team with development, execution, and documentation of test cases
- Works to identify and document data quality issues
- Assists Data Modelers and Data Analysts in assuring requirements are traceable between the source data and target tables/entities in the respective data models
- Leads RAS sessions with clients
- Works with Implementation and Development leads to translate and map business requirements to technical requirements/specifications
- Defines scope of work for work proposed to meet business requirements
- Validates that data warehouse meets service-level agreements (SLA)
- Works with customer to define Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Define business requirements for change requests, investigate issues/defects and define remediation requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must work on site in Santa Fe, NM 5 days a week
- 5+ years of experience with healthcare data and analytics
- 2+ years of experience with Medicaid/Medicare/Healthcare data and analytics
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand industry issues and problems, relate them to clients' needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Excellent organization skills, ability to take initiative and work independently or as a member of a small team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Desire to continue learning more about healthcare and the technologies supporting healthcare data
- Strong presenter, comfortable presenting in front of customers, conveying status, answering Q&A
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas in an easily understood manner to guide audience through written or verbal communications
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Previous experience as a business analyst working with software developers
- Knowledgeable in technology, specifically data warehousing
- Competent in at least one BI technology (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau)
- Competent in at least one analytics technology (e.g. SAS, R, SPSS)
- Competent in at least on geospatial technology (e.g. mapinfo, ESRI)
Understanding of both technical and business process MITA requirements
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.