Store Promoter Appointment Setter Jobs Vacancy in Professional Water Services Inc Horsham
Professional Water Services Inc Horsham urgently required following position for Store Promoter Appointment Setter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Promoter Appointment Setter Jobs Vacancy in Professional Water Services Inc Horsham Jobs Details:
We are now seeking reliable and motivated in-store associates to speak with customers face to face inside these retail locations and other community events to help us generate appointments for FREE water testing at their homes. Bucks and Montgomery county stores located in Bensalem, Fairless Hills, Tullytown, Warrington, Willow Grove, Montgomeryville, Telford and Norristown.
This is a fun and engaging program for individuals seeking consistent part-time work. We offer a guaranteed hourly rate of $15 per hour plus weekly production based bonuses averaging an additional $2-5/hr. Monthly bonuses range from $120-980.
Weekend hours are mandatory for this position, Saturday and Sunday 9:00-3:00pm. A maximum of two weeknights Monday through Friday 3:00-8:00pm will also be available on request. Additional hours may be added after 30 days.
- Generate excitement, brand awareness, and increase product sales by scheduling appointments FACE TO FACE for our free water testing services. This is NOT an office or work from home position.
- Responsible for effectively educating consumers about our Water Awareness Campaign
Attributes we look for:
- Someone that is self motivated and confident
- Extroverted and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and consumers
- No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a Customer Service Representative, Marketing Representative, Brand Ambassador, Event Specialist, Product Demonstrator, Sales Representative, Actors, Collections, Call Center work would make you an ideal candidate
Pass a Criminal Background Check
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE
- Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
- Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer, smart phone or tablet