Event Marketing Planning Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Benjamin Media Brecksville
Benjamin Media Brecksville urgently required following position for Event Marketing Planning Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Event Marketing Planning Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Benjamin Media Brecksville Jobs Details:
Event Marketing & Planning Specialist
This is a full-time salary position within the conference division of a business to business publisher located in Brecksville, Ohio. Primary functions are marketing and planning eight or more national events per year (possible international events). This desired candidate is an innovative, highly organized, team-oriented individual with 2+ years Marketing and Event Planning experience and excellent writing skills. Social media marketing experience is a plus. Bachelor degree is required.
- Manage all events from start to finish, including overseeing tasks performed by others in the conference department.
- Write and edit attendee collateral, to generate attendee acquisition through brochures, website, postcards, print ads, email blasts, etc.
- Research competition as part of market analysis and continually refine programs to meet the needs of attendee markets.
- Develop and maintain social media programs for each event, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Research markets, associations, and related organizations for contact names and data points for use in attendee promotions.
- Manage event websites, which includes working with web department on design, timely updating of content, etc.
- Generate weekly/monthly performance reports and partake in budget meetings.
- Secure contracts with meeting facilities and negotiate room block/attrition clauses and F&B agreements.
- Coordinate agreements with outside vendors/suppliers, including decorating service, audio visual and/or shuttle service companies.
- Track budget cost of sales and adjust as necessary to fit the needs of the event.
- Plan for special events, i.e. auctions, receptions/dinners and social events, including selection of entertainment and special guest speakers.
- Manage all show logistics during live event (travel necessary)
- Facilitate and manage webinar sessions (candidate will be trained)
- Oversee the supporting organization trades.
Interested candidates should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.