Software Firmware Engineer Internship Summer Jobs Vacancy in Sigma Design Camas
Sigma Design Camas urgently required following position for Software Firmware Engineer Internship Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Firmware Engineer Internship Summer Jobs Vacancy in Sigma Design Camas Jobs Details:
Software/Firmware Engineer Internship (Summer 2019)
SIGMADESIGN is a fun, fast-paced engineering consulting company currently experiencing explosive growth. Serving diverse clients around the globe, we provide innovation from our headquarters in Camas, Washington, offices around the U.S., and Singapore.
We design products that exceed expectations and perform in the real world. We combine collaborative design and engineering services with prototyping, fabrication, assembly, testing and manufacturing to craft solid and appealing products for our clients. Our in-house team of creative Designers, Engineers, and Manufacturing Experts work with passion to deliver high quality deliverables. With our range of professional disciplines all under one roof, we provide integrated solutions. Collaboration results in the best, holistic project outcomes.
We are currently looking for talented and eager Interns for summer 2019.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019 5PM PST
- Enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Firmware Engineering or Computer Science; other related majors will be considered.
- Completion of sophomore year or higher with a minimum 60 semester credit hours / 90 quarter credit hours by summer.
- Ability to provide your own lodging, transportation and meals during the entire tenure of the internship.
- Show leadership potential by demonstrating initiative in extra-curricular activities, school organizations, and/or employment
- Excellent teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own work group.
- Culture, Curiosity, Competency and Confidence are a must.
- Demonstrate Commitment and adherence to SIGMADESIGN Core Values.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Pass a post-offer background verification.
How to Apply:
- Step 1 - Complete the online application in full, including the submission of your Cover Letter, Resume, and at least one Letter of Recommendation from a current/former professor.
- Step 2 - Complete the Internship Questionnaire: Begin Questionnaire
Please note that once your begin the questionnaire, you must complete it. There is no time allotment so please take your time answering the questions. Once submitted, your responses are considered final and cannot be changed.
***Failure to complete the application and questionnaire in full will result in automatically disqualification***