Entry Level Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Icon Clinical Research Inc Raleigh
Icon Clinical Research Inc Raleigh urgently required following position for Entry Level Project Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Project Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Icon Clinical Research Inc Raleigh Jobs Details:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Language Service team working as a Project Analyst I. The Project Analyst I supports the assigned C&SR department or functional team through the independent management of assigned projects and tasks. The Project Analyst I develops skills by working closely with other members of the project team, client, clinical/scientific teams, and internal and external clients and vendors for successful project execution.
Your great communication, organization and critical thinking skills will all be beneficial along with strong relationship building skills. This role requires great multi-tasking and time management, whilst maintaining a strong customer focus at all times.
Benefits of working at ICON
This is a permanent, full time position. The salary is competitive and negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. We offer a competitive benefits package to the successful candidate including private health and an attractive pension plan.
To succeed you will need:
· Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
· As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
· Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international Strategic
· Actively supports the growth and integration of service areas with ICON’s Clinical & Scientific Research (C&SR).
· Proactively and independently expands knowledge base on constantly evolving industry-specific trends and news and best practices.
· Responsible for performing assigned project tasks while adhering to timelines, SOPs and performance metric standards.
· Selects and manages suppliers and other project resources for assigned tasks with PM team oversight.
· Identifies risks with assigned tasks and effectively executes strategies to minimize those risks.
· Measures and tracks project-related KPIs
· Supports project meetings and the resolution of issues, project recaps and corrective/preventative action.
· Understands and owns portions of the project scope. Identifies scope creep on assigned tasks. Implements resolution plan.
· Responsible for accurate tracking and regular upkeep of financial data on assigned tasks and projects.
· Communicates efficiently and effectively within/outside of project team, and communicates regularly with senior project team members about project tasks.
· Controls assigned task/project budgets, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders.
· Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the reasonable discretion of the Company.
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Job Type: Full-time