Social Media Producer Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York
Bloomingdale New York urgently required following position for Social Media Producer Bloomingdale New York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Producer Bloomingdale New York Jobs Vacancy in Bloomingdale New York Jobs Details:
- Manage all deliverables, logistics and communications for evergreen content.
- Own evergreen planning timelines and milestones.
- Facilitate turn-ins, style-outs and cross-functional creative processes.
- Own Bloomingdale’s portion of photo shoots: planning; permissions; product and sample loans, including gathering priority product requests, sourcing and delivery/returns of product.
- Reconcile lost or damaged merchandise.
- Responsible for quality assurance and delivery of all assets on deadline.
- Act as liaison to various teams both within and outside the organization, including social media, paid media, campaign planning, merchants, retail marketing, fashion office, creative department, and external creative agency to ensure all pertinent information is communicated and executed appropriately.
- Oversee creative process of internal and external creative teams.
- Share recommendations to improve current planning processes when necessary.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in production or project management.
- Strong project management experience, including timeline building and deadline enforcement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents.
- Extremely collaborative.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize next steps with diverse peer and senior teams.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High level of self-initiative, resourcefulness and strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels of management.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Candidate must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong follow–up skills and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.