Associate Balance Sheet Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Agribank Saint Paul
Agribank Saint Paul urgently required following position for Associate Balance Sheet Management Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Balance Sheet Management Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Agribank Saint Paul Jobs Details:
Who We Are
AgriBank is part of the customer-owned, nationwide Farm Credit System. Under Farm Credit's cooperative structure, AgriBank is primarily owned by 14 local Farm Credit Associations, which provide financial products and services to rural communities and agriculture. AgriBank expertly and reliably obtains funds and provides funding and financial solutions to those Associations. The AgriBank District covers a 15-state area stretching from Wyoming to Ohio and Minnesota to Arkansas. We are 200 dedicated professionals leveraging our tremendous assets into supporting the people who feed the world.
How We Serve
AgriBank’s mission is to expertly and reliably obtain funds and prudently provide funding and financial solutions primarily to the 14 Farm Credit Associations in the AgriBank District. Prudent lending standards and unwavering attention to risk management have resulted in a strong balance sheet. This balance sheet facilitates ongoing access to the financial markets, offering funding in the form of loan products with a wide variety of maturities, repricing and repayment options to District Associations. District Associations share in the positive benefits of a strong funding Bank through consistent access to capital, a broad array of financial products they use to serve their customers and an appropriate return on their investment through patronage distributions. We do all of this important work by listening, seeking feedback and delivering collaborative, innovative solutions. We foster a culture where diverse ideas are not only accepted, but expected. Delivery of quality products and services is our top priority.
What We Offer For Our Employees
As part of our commitment to attract and retain the best talent, we offer competitive salary and benefits, including a generous 401(k) plan and time-off plans. We support our employees’ development by offering education assistance, conferences, seminars, development training and other programs. We offer a flexible and supportive environment that leads to healthy work/life balance. AgriBank and our employees care about the community-we offer employee matching to partner organizations and paid time off to spend volunteering at a nonprofit organization. The combination of our total rewards and benefits, flexible and supportive workplace, and mission-driven culture make AgriBank the place to grow your career.
Join the dedicated professionals at AgriBank, and put your skills to work ensuring farmers and rural communities have the innovative financial solutions they need to feed our neighbors and the world.
The Associate Balance Sheet Management Analyst monitors and reports on AgriBank’s balance sheet positions, activity, performance and risks primarily using Microsoft Excel and Access. In addition, they will gather and compile necessary information supporting trade activity to appropriately document due diligence, eligibility, trade analysis, term sheets, monthly statements and data capture. This position assists with the review, assembly and distribution of committee materials and supports the team’s vendor management and financial management control process through completion of documentation, process review and compliance monitoring. Lastly, in this role, the incumbent will support other processes and project work for the balance sheet management team or treasury department broadly.
1. Balance sheet position, activity, performance and risk reporting
2. Trade activity reporting
3. Treasury committee, vendor, and financial controls support
4. Balance Sheet Management and Treasury projects and support
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, statistics, mathematics or economics
- 1 year of related experience
Required Knowledge and Skills
- MUST have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Working knowledge and experience mining and analyzing data using database software and languages such as SQL or VBA
- Working knowledge of financial, economic and statistical concepts
- Working knowledge of financial markets and macroeconomic assessment
- Working knowledge of banking industry lending, funding and asset/liability management practices
- Working knowledge and experience with bank and treasury functions, financial statement analysis, debt and investment products, internal financial controls for treasury operations and principles of corporate accounting are all preferred
- Attention to detail, with a natural curiosity as to how things relate to one another
- Ability to accept direction, meet tight deadlines and perform work accurately
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the company and have the ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships
- Sufficient oral and written communication skills to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor, senior management and Association customers
- Responsible for protecting the confidentiality, security and integrity of AgriBank’s systems and data
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications may apply for this position by clicking on the following link:
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact us through the following methods: Phone: 651-282-8647 or Mail: AgriBank, Attn: Talent Recruiting, 30 E 7th Street, Suite 1600, St. Paul, MN 55101.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AgriBank FCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/W/D/V) dedicated to diversity in the workplace and offers a great work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.