Marketing Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Networth Realty Austin
Networth Realty Austin urgently required following position for Marketing Account Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Networth Realty Austin Jobs Details:
Market Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator to
develop and implement marketing strategies that align NetWorth Realty for lead generation, project
wins, overall growth, and positive promotion of the organization.
As Account Coordinator, you will act as a liaison for the marketing department by providing first-rate
customer service in managing the marketing and advertising needs of your assigned offices and agents.
The primary goal of the Marketing team is to support our agents with the conversion of each lead, as
well as to aggregate new buyers, sellers and partners through digital and print marketing efforts. The
focus is lead generation with a high conversation rate, brand awareness and supporting the NetWorth
Candidates must be creative minded, energetic, have a “can-do” approach, be flexible and remain
composed under pressure. They must have incredible attention to detail and be self-starters, and not
afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
FOR ASSIGNED MARKETS, the Market Account Coordinator's primary responsibilities:
- Assist the marketing department on client projects to help ensure all deliverables are provided
- Conduct secondary research for market campaigns and assist with preparation for client
- Manage assigned markets' social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Assist with media research specific to market's audiences and coordinate placements, as
- Provide support to market's managers/agents including schedule coordination, meeting
- Inventory support
- Help maintain the company's reputation through high quality customer service and
- Understand market's business, products, and competitive space
- Administrative support
- Assist markets with creation of email campaigns and social media collateral
- Assist the market's agents with their direct mail needs
- Two+ years' experience in a marketing position. Real Estate experience is a plus
- College degree in Marketing or equal experience the marketing realm is preferred
- Must be able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually
- Understanding of HubSpot, Canva and Photoshop is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Project)
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills. Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Experience in event assistance is preferred
- Marketing Manager