Digital Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Smithbucklin Chicago
Smithbucklin Chicago urgently required following position for Digital Media Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Smithbucklin Chicago Jobs Details:
While we are not actively interviewing for this role, we invite you to connect with us for future career opportunities. You may submit your application for future consideration by clicking on the “Apply” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Tech Image, PR News’ 2016 Digital PR Firm of the Year and winner of the 2016 Media Relations Campaign of the Year, continues to experience exciting growth out of our Chicago office. We are always looking to connect with top talent in the PR space who will add value to the Tech Image team and our clients. In an effort to continue providing best-in-class service to our client base, we want to connect with both entry-level and seasoned talent in the digital media space!
Please Note: We are not actively interviewing for this role. We invite you to submit your application for future consideration by clicking on the “Apply” button at the top or bottom of this page.
The Digital Media Coordinator presents an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to not only expand their career in the technology PR space, but to also join a high-energy, creative team that is passionate about the work we do for our clients. Our dynamic team of professionals deliver innovative ideas in an effort to drive results for our clients.
Who We Are…
Tech Image offers competitive compensation and benefits, Class-A office space in downtown Chicago, and an outstanding workplace culture and work/life balance. At Tech Image, we have the agility of a boutique agency and, through our ownership by SmithBucklin, the world’s leading association management company, the resources of a large one. In addition, SmithBucklin is 100 percent employee-owned, giving Tech Image team members the opportunity to share in the rewards as the agency (and our parent company) grows.
What You Will Do
Social Media Marketing:
- Create programs that increase engagement and interaction within the most popular social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram
- Understand and execute metrics-based reporting within each social channel
- Translate client business objectives into social media programs that help build awareness and engage customers
- Develop social media posts and other content in the tone and voice of the client(s)
- Collaborate with the team about new social media, digital advertising, promotion and PR methods that advance our clients success
- Evaluate social media advertising opportunities, budgets and strategies
- Provide social media counsel to both clients and internal team members as required
- Attend industry events/training to learn about case studies and techniques that could accelerate Tech Image's client success
Participate in Tech Image New Business Development:
- Help research and prepare for new business meetings
- Attend/participate in new business meetings
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Create monthly activity reports to help our clients evaluate our results and see the value of our programs
- Understand clients' business and generates new ideas to improve current programs and enhance client performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Conduct keyword research to optimize copy
- Develop social media and advertising programs to complement traditional PR and marketing programs
- Use graphic design skills and tools to create content for social media
- Use HTML and other basic levels of coding experience to create landing pages
- Understand analytics and how to measure and report on program success
- Assist in leading client and/or social media related meetings
- Write social media posts, blog posts or other social content, as needed
- Participate in team meetings and creative brainstorm sessions
- Contribute insights about the client's industry and create opportunities
This Role Might Be for You If…
- You have successful experience managing social media and advertising programs, especially in the software, systems and solutions sectors
- You enjoy building client relationships and serving others
- You have strong project management skills
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- You can handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- You are extremely detail-oriented
- You prefer to work in small, family-style environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
- 0-3+ years of media relations, digital advertising and social media experience
Where Do You Fit?
Whether you are just beginning your career or are a mid- or senior-level professional, working at Tech Image/SmithBucklin will offer you countless opportunities to develop transferrable skills, acquire meaningful knowledge and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace. By working collaboratively with smart, ambitious, multi-talented, genuine and hardworking colleagues, you will build meaningful, deep and enduring relationships that will serve you well throughout your career, regardless of your chosen path. In addition, as a 100 percent employee-owned company, Tech Image/SmithBucklin offers all of our people – regardless of position or compensation – an equal chance to experience the fulfillment and reap the benefits of ownership. As owners, our employees control the destiny of SmithBucklin and are unified in the goal of building a great, enduring company.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At SmithBucklin, Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a reference and background investigation based on position.