Manufacturing Process Engineer For Pcb Assembly Jobs Vacancy in Micro Control Company Minneapolis
Micro Control Company Minneapolis urgently required following position for Manufacturing Process Engineer For Pcb Assembly. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Process Engineer For Pcb Assembly Jobs Vacancy in Micro Control Company Minneapolis Jobs Details:
The Manufacturing Process Engineer is responsible for developing, and implementing manufacturing methods and processes for a printed circuit board assembly service. This position assists with the maintenance of assembly equipment and may provide leadership support to a group of manufacturing technicians.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline with 3-5 years of process or manufacturing related experience. An equivalent combination of education with related experience will be considered.
- Previous process development experience supporting a production electronic assembly environment.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting experience.
- Independent self-motivated work habits.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishes processes and writes procedures (work instructions) to support the processes
- Identifies ways to reduce operator variability by designing fixtures or tooling
- Supports production floor through equipment procurement and training staff on new equipment
- Ensures equipment reliability by managing a preventative maintenance schedule that is implemented by directing technical staff to perform when and how to preform specific maintenance functions
- Provides technical support and serve as the technical point of contact for sales groups and OEM engineering groups
- Support facilities engineering and planning as assigned
- Monitor all technical aspects of production
Micro Control Company is an industry leading manufacturer of electronic burn-in test systems for high power logic semiconductors.
Micro Control Company offers competitive wages and benefits including health; PTO; paid holidays; and a matching 401(k) plan.
No relocation expenses provided at this time.
Micro Control Company
7956 Main Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55432
Job Type: Full-time
- Organizational Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Assembly: 3 years (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Other types of insurance