Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Delta Life Fitness Magnolia Magnolia
Delta Life Fitness Magnolia Magnolia urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Delta Life Fitness Magnolia Magnolia Jobs Details:
New Delta Life Fitness Magnolia Location--Opening Spring 2019
525 Woodland Square Blvd. Suite 180
Off 1488 (Near new Xscape Movie Theater)
Delta Life Fitness Magnolia is looking for fun, personable, and confident sales person to join our team
Sales Associates are: Delta Life Ambassadors who believe in the brand, in the mission to help women become the best versions of themselves, and love meeting new people. Sales associate are task driven people that are well organizedand can multitask.
Working at Delta Life Fitness is a fun and rewarding job that has our staff member’s looking forward to their shift. We offer free classesto our staff as well as a fitness casual dress code. Our staff and members form great bonds and relationships.
- Responsible for understanding all of the features and benefits of our membership options and how it will help our members achieve their fitness goals
- Achieve or exceed team goals in regards to inviting a certain number of new ladies to try the program each week and month
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members and obtain referrals through said relationships
- Oversees front desk, including but not limited to answering phones, greeting prospective and current members, checking in classes, booking sessions for members and exemplifying outstanding customer service.
- Update all lead tracking software and/or binder to update the team on goal progress
- Must take the workout a minimum of 1 time per week.
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
- Passion for health and wellness
- Team player
- Strong ability to self-manage time
- Willing and able to work nights and weekends.
Weekend hours vary
This is position requires 20-30 hours weekly
$10-12/hr with bonus opportunities upwards of $700 per pay period
Apply here and submit a resume.
We will reach out to invite qualified applicants to group interviews.
** Delta Life Fitness provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fitness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
Hours per week: