Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mei Technologies Albuquerque
Mei Technologies Albuquerque urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Mei Technologies Albuquerque Jobs Details:
MEI Technologies is growing!
Job Title: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Relocation Assistance: Yes, based on case by case basis
Contact: Kristen Gaustad, Senior Technical Recruiter
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Conduct modeling and simulation activities in support of research studies focused on directed energy weapon systems. Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify directed energy, sensors and other combat systems through engineering/physics based models. Participate in all phases of advanced concept development to include data gathering and coordination, model development and analysis of simulation results.
- Participate in implementation of object oriented designs using C++ programming language. Use scripting languages to generate model behaviors not inherent in base framework design. Perform unit and system testing to ensure reliability of system models.
- Develop and present modeling and simulation implementation plans and work break down structures to stakeholders that describe how advanced concepts are represented in a virtual environment. Build simulation frameworks and ensure the simulation interfaces appropriately with other tools in a distributed environment. Model advanced military concepts, processes, and interactions with the appropriate level of fidelity; document assumptions as required.
- Build output files to support the study analysis plan and post process data using MATLAB or other software tools. Provide demonstrations of advanced concept system performance to stakeholders and distinguished visitors.
- DoD SECRET or equivalent security clearance at a minimum.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or operations research/systems analysis.
- Demonstrated experience (5-10 years' minimum) in modeling and simulation and war gaming participation
- Demonstrated experience (5-10 years’ minimum) participating in research activities with a detailed focus on analysis and drawing conclusions.
- Possess strong problem solving, analytical and debugging skills.
- Experience with modeling and simulation tools such as Matlab, Simulink, AFSIM or EADSIM is a plus
- Basic understanding of and experience with directed energy
Experience with distributed mission operations (DMO)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- TS/SCI eligibility is highly desired
MEIT since 1992 is a nationwide technology company that has implemented process-oriented management and has redefined itself into the family-owned organization that offers innovative, best-value services and solutions within four focused capabilities: Engineering Services & Solutions, Modeling and Simulation, Space Systems, Design & Integration; and IT/Cyber Services & Solutions.
Why Choose MEIT??
- At MEIT YOU WILL have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.!!
- MEIT has established proven, quality work methods, including ISO, CMMI and AS9100 certifications.
- MEIT stands by delivering what we promise with flexibility, quality and integrity to our employees and our customers.
- MEIT reputation for entering a new market, getting to work and generating immediate and impactful results.
With an abundance of collaborative individuals MEIT is an organization that provides the opportunity to truly reach your potential as a professional.
Join our team TODAY!
www.meitechinc.com MEIT is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
MEIT is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) serving government and commercial sectors across the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Clearance or Eligible (Preferred)